Customer privacy is a high priority for Nicholson Automotive. We protect our customers’ privacy in all our business operations.
Nicholson Automotive has the responsibility to protect the confidentiality of any information about our customers and to safeguard the use of information customers may reasonably expect us to keep private.
We will maintain the confidentiality of personal information you provide to Nicholson Automotive and use it only to support your customer relationship with us (if you so agree).
In protecting your privacy rights, Nicholson Automotive:
• Safeguards customers’ information from unauthorized access.
• Honours consumers’ requests to remove their names from our telephone, e-mail, or mail solicitation lists.
• Strives to keep customer records current and accurate.
• Collects, maintains and uses customer information that is necessary to provide the most helpful and personalized products and services to meet consumers’ needs.
• Maintains the confidentiality of customer information when undertaking projects with other companies.
• Honours requests from customers for account information the company has about them.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect personal information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.